All accepted papers can be download via: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-00919-9
The MLMI workshop was successfully held with high-quality papers and a large number of audience of more than 200 people. We look forward to seeing you again in Shenzhen, China in 2019!
Best paper winner: Gustav G Bredell, Christine Tanner, Ender Konukoglu, with the title “Iterative Interaction Training for Segmentation Editing Networks”, Congratulations!
Machine learning plays an essential role in the medical imaging field, including computer-aided diagnosis, image segmentation, image registration, image fusion, image-guided therapy, image annotation and image database retrieval. Machine Learning in Medical Imaging (MLMI 2018) is the eighth in a series of workshops on this topic in conjunction with MICCAI 2018. This workshop focuses on major trends and challenges in this area, and it presents work aimed to identify new cutting-edge techniques and their use in medical imaging.
- Accepted papers will be invited to submit to a special issue of a leading journal with a high impact factor.
- Accepted papers will be published in LNCS proceeding.
- MLMI 2018 Best Paper Award will be presented to the best overall scientific paper.
Our goal is to advance the scientific research within the broad field of machine learning in medical imaging. The technical program will consist of previously unpublished, contributed papers, with substantial time allocated to discussion. We are looking for original, high-quality submissions on innovative researches and developments in the analysis of the medical image using machine learning techniques.
Topics of interests include but are not limited to machine learning methods (e.g., statistical methods, deep learning, weakly supervised learning, reinforcement learning, extreme learning machines, etc) with their applications to (but not limited) the following areas:
- Image analysis of anatomical structures and lesions
- Computer-aided detection/diagnosis
- Multi-modality fusion for diagnosis, image analysis, and image-guided interventions
- Medical image reconstruction
- Medical image retrieval
- Cellular image analysis
- Molecular/pathologic image analysis
- Dynamic, functional, and physiologic imaging
The MLMI 2018 is one of many satellite workshops occurring in conjunction with MICCAI 2018.
Best MLMI-MICCAI Paper Award
Shanghai United Imaging Intelligence Co., Ltd.