- The MLMI 2018 proceedings will be published as a volume in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
- Papers are limited to 8 pages. Papers should be formatted in Lecture Notes in Computer Science style. Style files can be found on the Springer website. The file format for submissions is Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Other formats will not be accepted.
- MLMI reviewing is strictly double blind: authors do not know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers do not know the names of the authors. Please see the Anonymity guidelines of MICCAI 2018 for detailed explanations of how to ensure this.
- MLMI is using an online submission system.
- Supplemental material submission is optional. This material may include: videos of results that cannot be included in the main paper, anonymized related submissions to other conferences and journals, and appendices or technical reports containing extended proofs and mathematical derivations that are not essential for understanding of the paper. Contents of the supplemental material should be referred to appropriately in the paper and that reviewers are not obliged to look at it.
- Our policy is that in submitting a paper, authors implicitly acknowledge that NO paper of substantially similar content has been or will be submitted to another conference or workshop until MLMI decisions are made.
- MLMI is using the same online submission system for the final submission. Please follow the instructions from the Springer website to prepare your final submission. Authors of each accepted paper needs to upload a single zip file including the following materials: 1. a completed copyright form (TBA), 2. a PDF of the camera ready, and 3. source files of the camera ready, namely, a Word file or a .tex file plus all figures, style files, special fonts, .eps, .bib etc.